Find us at www.inpreparation.weebly.com our new home on the web.

not here, but...

PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW WEBSITE @
www.inpreparation.weebly.com

Monday, February 16, 2009

lolzebub

Schylar Stap

lolzebub

Sadly, there is no depth.
For what is deep that I cannot see
Through an open window, that
peers in at me?
Don't look far now.
Don't look deeply ahead.
lolzebub lurks
beaneath the skin on your nose,
beneath crow's feet
and bloodlines.
Disassemble the unfortunate disguise.
And there the eyes beholding
your eyes beholding
the palm of your hand--
held in the palm of lolzebub.

Enemies are abound.
Bound to being as certain as
lost memories,
unfortunately.

And the big fun
not to be shared.kill.die.
the crying mask.
There is no deafening.
"You will be punished,
Thank God,"
So spoke Lolzebub.

"Sometimes I dont even care about the haves and have nots,
the terror, the oppressors or the oppressed.
I suppress my self
100 % of the time."

No comments:

Post a Comment