Find us at www.inpreparation.weebly.com our new home on the web.

not here, but...

PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW WEBSITE @
www.inpreparation.weebly.com

Monday, March 30, 2009

Movement, Into

movement

moments that pass quietly, invisible
systems, the quiet hum of the bus

I am hundreds of heartbeats


molecular apparitions of all
that happens inside me there
is no pause between breaths

but the breath that is happening


each person a small piece
looking at myself out the window
inside at a book or paper

each a reflection hearts beating
fingers pressing cell phone
buttons eyes follow
the quickly moving sky

outside,

a snow covered lake


a river covered in ice
on which we cannot stand in which
we cannot swim


a full breath


into


standing on the ledge
I hear traffic rush behind
on the freeway, waves
cycling, I face the lake still
circling


with each breath
I am in myself return
to my body become
myself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment